Thursday, February 10, 2011

B A N D A R L A M P U N G


I went back to my hometown in Bandar Lampung a few days to celebrate Chinese New year with family :) Just with the whole relatives from my ma's side. It was actually the first year that we are celebrating with vegetarian food. Yes, i'm a vegetarian, and while some people might find it weird, I don't think it is :) The picture above is actually my niece, her name is Hosana and she is so ADORABLE! i love her very much. And aside from the celebration, I could actually see my two beautiful dogs Jake and Jakelyinn and my sister who is now studying fine arts in Yogyakarta. It was good to visit my family and have a quality time once in a while.I wish for those who are celebrating, I wish you a very Happy Chinese New Year . Have a blast ! :)

1 comment:

hello friendly people :)